What better place to do that than Annie's Canyon?!? The rest of the grandchildren have loved going on that hike. We were sure these grandchildren would love it as well.
Then we wanted to go see the Flower Fields. We knew we were on the right track when we saw these beautiful flowers growing by the side of the road nearby.
Looks like a rousing game of Qwirkle going on while dinner was getting prepared.
It had turned out to be a very fun grandpa day!!
2 comments:
I need to be there in the spring to see those flowers! Gorgeous! You got great pictures of everyone on the hike! Such a fun place for the kids!
Wait, the tradition is to get ice cream after Annie's Canyon? We feel gypped now. Time to visit again, I guess!
Such great pictures you got of all of Jacob's family. I love seeing what they did on their trip (and, of course, being jealous that you spent SO MUCH TIME with them...).
Post a Comment