Glen helped Jacob put the new trampoline together. All the kids were eager to get that job completed so they could jump on it.
There was another project going on in the yard over the weekend and that was cement for a basketball court and the area under the porch was being poured.
The kids and I enjoyed sitting around in lawn chairs watching everything going on in the back yard.
The girls and I enjoyed making chocolate-covered strawberries together and then we all enjoyed eating them.
Emma was a big helper watering the new flower plants and tree in the front yard. She also loved posing by the American flag that was in the yard for Memorial Day.
We spent some time at the amazing Pizza Machine.
Jacob topped off our trip by grilling dinner for us. Good thing the propane tank ran out at the very end of cooking and the meat turned out cooked to perfection.
It was a great trip! We enjoyed all our activities and loved seeing Jacob and Laurie and the grandkids once again.
2 comments:
Just want to point out that Picture #3 proves that Rex Bowlby was right.
Wow. I didn't know jacob puts dad to work when you guys visit them. Now I don't feel so bad for making you be my house nurse, mom. The kids are so cute in all those pictures.
Post a Comment