Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Universal Question Asked of All New Parents

5 comments:

jlthomas said...

Mom, that's just plain rude. Sarah, I actually do think your baby is really cute (and I have some cute ones to compare him to).

Kim said...

Oh, come on Jacob! Do you really think I was implying that anyone in this family has a baby that is anything but the cutest thing on earth?!?

I just got the biggest laugh out of this cartoon in today's paper because Sarah and I had just been discussing the question when we were together. I recall other new mothers asking the same question and I even wondered the same thing each time one of our kids was born.

And just to set the record straight--Jeff and Sarah, I think your baby is absolutely adorable.

sarah said...

This does seem to be implying you don't think my baby is as cute as we think he is. But I'll have you know he's sitting in my lap smiling in his sleep looking like the cutest baby in the world.

Abe said...

At least we can still hope that Sarah's baby is funny

Rebecca said...

Forget what the comic is saying about the baby. Look at the parents!