Andy, Amanda and Nani decided to go with Dad, Mom, Glen and me to see the play "The Wedding Singer." After the play, Jeff and Sarah met us at Ruby Tuesday for dinner and everyone wanted a chance to hold little Eli.
I enjoyed watching Jeff and Sarah taking care of their baby, and I loved just looking at Eli. The perfectness of a new baby is always amazing to me.
I'd say that judging by the look on his face, Eli enjoyed his first visit at his Grandpa and Grandma Thomas's home. Come again soon, Eli!
2 comments:
I love how the evidence of "taking care of the baby" is a full couch cushion of separation from both parents. Given some of the stories Sarah has told, maybe that is the safest spot for Eli. :-) I love the last picture of him--he's a cute kid.
Jacob, we have to keep our distance from Eli because he smells bad. I mean, the kid has no hygiene. He never bathes himself, he is constantly drooling and he always has a dirty diaper. He acts like he expects us to take care of him.
I think Eli loved his first trip to Granny's. Thanks for yet another fun weekend.
Post a Comment