At this point, I would show a picture of the swing set the kids love to play on. And I would show a picture of the play house that has a slide coming out of it and a fireman pole in the middle of the house. And I would show a picture of the chicken coop that houses the chickens the little ones love to feed.
The only problem is I didn't take any pictures of those things this time, so refer to Rebecca's and Sarah's blogs to see those.
There were definitely some added things to enhance the experience this time. Like--the Paris photo booth.
Since Glen and I got aced out of the Paris part of our European vacation, we (okay, maybe only me) were anxious to step up to get our photo taken by the Eiffel Tower.
Okay, enough of us!! Next up is the Golden family. It is impressive Madison appears to know what she is doing with her prop.
Brooke and Caroline are in French immersion classes at their elementary school so they actually know what the words they are holding say and mean.
The Excell family steps up for a pose.
Look what Carson found...Spencer soon joins him in the canoe and they begin paddling as if their oars were really smoothly gliding through water and not clunkily hitting rocks.
Cute Rachel has had practice at posing since the photo booth was made for the activity day girls in her ward.
Dennis, Kaelyn, Samantha and Robyn strike a pose. When asked if Dennis would like a prop, he said he already has a mustache. Silly question to ask wasn't it!
Bryce consented to have his picture taken. In the background Andy had set up two telescopes for viewing mountain goats on the nearby mountain. After ten tries, I was finally able to spot the little critters through the tiny viewing hole.
Clint was willing to pose for a photo as long as it was taken right where he was sitting in his lawn chair. He was busy helping Nani with her computer.
I am just now noticing I did take a picture of the chicken coop (in the background of this photo) and also a picture of the playhouse (albeit a tiny sliver of the playhouse) with Spencer demonstrating the fun slide.
It didn't take long for Eli to join the other boys in the big boat. Carson and Spencer took turns with the net bending way over the side of the boat to scoop up fish from the side of the boat.
Not every family member was willing to jump in the photo booth, but Seth and Kenna were more than happy to do so.
Sister pose!!Soon Caroline and Madison joined in the boat fun.
Look at this cute couple! Dad said he and Mom didn't need to get a picture because they already have a real life photo of them in front of the Eiffel Tower from back in his military days.
But I am so happy they were good sports because this picture is adorable!! So thankful to call these people my parents.
Just can't say it enough--thanks for hosting the dinner party Andy and Amanda. The grilled chicken was delicious and the yard was out-of-this-world fun!!!
Wish I could photo shop Andy's eyes all the way open because this picture is so darn cute!!
We can't wait for next summer to roll around so we can have another memorable back yard experience.
2 comments:
Great pictures! You may have been a slacker photographing the first part of the night, but you made up for it at the end of the evening!
Oooooooohhhhh. I love your unexpected, vacationing blog posts. Yay! Cute pictures. Fun night!
Post a Comment