As we celebrate Christmas, I pray that we can each recognize and accept the great gift of our Savior Jesus Christs atoning sacrifice. Coming to understand the great gift of His Atonement is an individual pursuit for each child of God. What peace, what comfort this great gift is. Christmas is not only a celebration of how Jesus came into the world but also of knowing who He is -- our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ -- and of why He came.
--Craig C. Christensen
Considering all that the Savior has done--and still does--for us, what can we do for Him? The greatest gift we could give to the Lord at Christmas, or at any other time, is to keep ourselves unspotted from the world, worthy to attend His holy temple. And His gift to us will be the peace of knowing that we are prepared to meet Him, whenever that time comes.
--Russell M. Nelson
At this Christmas season our thoughts turn to this babe born in Bethlehem. I urge you to seek this Jesus. He truly is the Prince of Peace. I invite you to draw closer to Him and experience the joy that envelops all who are willing to follow the Lord Jesus Christ. As one of His Apostles, I bless you with the ability to receive and feel the infinite love that our Savior and our Heavenly Father have for you. May you have a Christmas filled with peace love and joy.
--Russell M. Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment