This little girl was sure happy when the ball game group arrived home on Sunday morning before church. She nestled herself right up on Glen's lap and sat there for the longest time.
*Side note* Claire tried to avoid me like the plague the rest of the week. I think she feared abandonment again and feared me being the one taking over in her parents' absence.
Well, if that little girl wanted nothing to do with me, there was another girl who didn't mind hanging out with me. Natalie and I are practicing using the timer on the camera.
And here we are practicing our duckfaces. As you can see, Natalie knows what she is doing.
It appears my lips are doing more puckering than ducking. Wait a minute...why are so many women and young girls trying so hard now days to look like a duck when taking pictures? What is attractive about that anyway???
The little children were playing in the back yard while Jacob was grilling our Sunday dinner.
Natalie was asked to set the table. She was busy at it for quite a long time.
When we noticed each personalized love note on every family member's napkin, we were very touched by her thoughtfulness.
Sunday movie, popcorn and candy time upstairs in the media/BYU shrine room.
All the grandchildren hugged and kissed Glen good-bye because he had an early plane to catch back to Minneapolis the next morning. I was sure glad I got to stay longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment