This is what happens when I spend too much time on other things (like tending multiple grandchildren multiple times, working at G&K, going on a cruise, blogging frequently, etc.) besides keeping up with the household duties:
Specimen A: Glen found this sweet potato hiding behind some stuff on the floor in our pantry.
I didn't know sweet potatoes could even do this. I guess it is in the potato family and so it makes sense.
Specimen B: I found this moldy salami in the refrigerator. It had been bought many weeks ago when Jacob and Laurie made their first-round visit here.
If I thought I hated salami before, I really know I hate it now.
SHEESH!!! I'm very embarrassed! I wonder what other surprises are lurking deep within the recesses of this home?!?!!??
1 comment:
Ew. Now I don't feel so bad about the leftovers that are still in my fridge from a few Sundays ago. At least I know they're in there collecting mold.
I'm surprised Eli didn't find that sweet potato before you guys did! That thing is awesome.
Post a Comment