Brooke said her favorite movie is Wall-E. She asked Glen what his favorite movie is and he said Hoosiers. Brooke does not know that movie and I explained to her it's all about guys playing basketball and asked if she wanted to watch it.
Brooke emphatically declared, "NO! It would bored me out!"
Caroline and I were making cookies together. I decided to leave a few of them in the oven a lot longer than I prefer for Glen to enjoy. I explained to Caroline that Grandpa likes his cookies burned and crispy. I told her I like mine barely cooked and soft. I asked her how she likes her cookies.
Her answer, "Not hot."
Rebecca and I were talking about how cute it is when Caroline calls Glen and me Bampa and Bamma. Rebecca almost started to correct Caroline and teach her the right pronunciation, but then decided not to because she thinks it's so cute the way Caroline says it and I have to agree.
Since moving in with us, Caroline has been very confused about why her mom calls me Mom. She has asked over and over why Rebecca calls me Mom.
After explaining it again and again to her, she was asking the same question yet again. I finally asked her why she thinks her mom calls me Mom.
Caroline's response, "Because her don't know how to say Bamma?"
2 comments:
cute stories!
I love Caroline's reasoning. Those quotes made me laugh out loud. Darling.
Post a Comment