...for all of an hour or so.
And the thing Abe and Klarissa were craving was Cafe Rio.
After we went to the trouble to load up the kids, get take-out from the restaurant, drive to the airport, park the car, wake up the sleeping children, load up the double stroller, go into the airport, wait for A & K to arrive, watch them quickly eat their meal and then walk away to go through security to get on their connecting flight to Florida, I was wondering if it was even worth it.
Happily I'll say it was. I was going to stay home and let Spencer have a nap, but then I would have missed out on seeing Klarissa's pregnant tummy. I would have missed out on watching them getting such a kick out of the three little kids and Abe taking the girls on many escalator rides. It was worth it to catch a glimpse of the San Franciscans as they passed through Salt Lake City on their way to Florida.
Somehow it didn't matter that we found out there is a Cafe Rio right inside the airport. I'm sure Abe and Klarissa would say their cold meal from the Cafe Rio near us was much better than what they could have eaten fresh from the airport restaurant. It's always better to eat a meal with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment