I'm sure Brooke is thinking about how healthy she is going to be once she eats that big, delicious, juicy, red apple.
Since I've missed a couple of weeks of blogging, I just thought I'd get back into the swing of things by posting a cute grandchild photo (with more to come soon, never fear). This is one of my recent favorites of Brooke.
Also, Glen decided I could cutesy up our blog background and that he didn't care if it got a little girlie on him. What a good sport!! As long as he gets his quote of the week in there, I guess the rest doesn't matter much.
5 comments:
I love the festive new background! I bet your home is as merry and bright. Wish we could be there to drink egg nog and talk by the fire!
Cute background, mom! And I was looking through the pictures on your camera while I was up there and stumbled across that picture. I'm glad it made it to the blog so I can steal it. It's such a cute picture.
Wow, Mom. Did you figure out the whole blog background thing on your own?! If so, I'm quite impressed. If not, I'm impressed Dad had the patience to do it with you!
Cute background! Cute picture!
I must admit that it was Glen who figured it out. Laurie had shown me how to do it a while back, and I thought I'd remember, but alas, I needed to call upon the computer guru to figure it out and show me how. And he did have much patience while looking for a good background and installing it!
Post a Comment