Sunday, December 22, 2013

An Optical Illusion

No--Eli does not have the magical ability to turn his head totally around to the back of his body.

He just dressed himself this particular day.  

He had been out playing in the snow in the back yard when I arrived and he stayed out there for a while. He was busy shoveling the patio. Sarah left while he was still outside and had taken my car to the dentist.

When Eli came in, he went straight to the window to look out at the driveway. He suddenly whirled around and asked me incredulously, "You took no car?!?!???"
 Carson and I looked on in amusement.
He understands a boy's love of cars and will probably soon be checking to see which set of wheels his grandmother has driven to his house.

No doubt one day in the near future Carson will be wearing his britches backwards and I'll be doing a double take once again.

No comments: