
And we were able to go on our first bike ride of the season on Saturday. Wahoo!!
My hope is that I whittle down a bit from my exercising efforts. Right now it appears that Glen is the only one slimming down. Congrats to him!!! Do you think I should follow his lead to eat less and cut out sweets from my diet?
FAT chance!!
2 comments:
This is like that commercial for a women's weight loss pill and the lady talks about how she and her husband started working out together and he lost all his weight right away and she only lost it in the top portion of her body. Jeff thinks it's so funny guys can lose weight super easy and girls have to work five times as hard. Hang in there, mom! You're looking great.
I need to follow your example and lose some of this baby weight! Way to go1 and I love the pic of the girl on the bike.
Post a Comment