On Saturday the three of us, plus Rebecca, went to the Draper Temple in the middle of the blizzard and no one was willing to pose for pictures there. After the temple, we met Dallas, Brooke and Caroline for dinner at Macaroni Grill. Brooke enjoyed digging in to help eat dessert.
Jeff and Sarah were finally able to go to one of my Mom's monthly family dinner parties. It was a first for Jeff. Sarah was looking forward to the delicious roast beef dinner and had requested Nani's scrumptious strawberry trifle for dessert. YUM!!
Brooke preferred eating the dessert with her fingers rather than using a fork.
Rachel proudly showed us her toothless smile.
We were glad Glen returned home from his Vegas basketball trip with Kenny in time to join us for the family dinner.
Before they left town, Sarah insisted that we take Jeff to Pace's Dairy Ann to show him where she spent 2 years of her life working--but mostly so she could eat a rainbow.
Thanks for coming to visit. Looking forward to the next time you can come up to spend some more time with us. Happy spring break you two!!
1 comment:
"Sarah feels like all the pictures we took were of her eating." Um...for good reason. Every one of those pictures of me had food within inches. I don't feel like I ate the whole time I was there, but maybe I just needed this post as an intervention to realize I've become a foodaholic. Especially because after last weekend, I no longer have a belly button.
Thanks for the fun, fattening visit!
Post a Comment