Well, here it is... The Excells are having a baby BOY due on June 10th!!
After they posed for the picture, we looked down and noticed a little person who had come over for the photo. She was just too short to make it in the picture. She had attached herself to Jeff's leg.
Rebecca wanted a closer look at the ultrasound pictures.
After that photo, we looked down and noticed a little girl had again attached herself to Jeff's leg in anticipation of joining in with the picture taking.
No matter if Jeff moved a little forward or backward, his little shadow stayed stuck to his leg like glue.
Rebecca took some time to look through some bags of clothes and stuff that a friend gave me to give to her. Sarah is hoping some nice person hands her down some clothes for her new baby. After a while Rebecca got sick of the whole sorting process.
When Brooke comes to visit, she likes to rearrange the decorations a bit. This time she not only rearranged, but she added a decoration of her own. Can you tell which item a little girl thought looked better than what I'd had on display?
That's right--her favorite bear.
Jeff and Sarah were so kind to fix us a delicious waffle and bacon breakfast before they took off to go back home.
It was a great weekend and we know Jeff and Sarah will be awesome parents. Thanks for sharing your news in person with us!!
8 comments:
I love the first picture--Caroline's head poking up, looking at the camera.
Fun weekend. If only Jeff and Sarah had joined in on the fun of the family dinner in Ogden!
Also, love the festive blog background. Look at you go!
Glen thinks the pink hearts and pink words are a bit too femmy for his liking. But, I like it and I'm glad you like it too, Rebecca. I let him enjoy his favorite blue for a while and now it's my turn for my favorite color.
Is that our waffle maker? :)
Great post - Caroline is getting so big. I can't believe she will be more than a year older than Baby Excell!
Also, it is a firm blogging rule that the author of over 90% of blog entries gets full control over the blog background colors/schemes.
No, Klarissa, that is not your waffle iron. I think we can still dig out your brand new one from somewhere in the basement.
And thanks for acknowledging who it is that keeps this blog afloat. Glen will claim it's all his "Quotes of the Week"--and don't get me wrong, they are all wonderful--but without the fillers between all those Quotes, what kind of blog would it be?!?
Jeff woke up this morning to the sound of me giggling at those pictures of him and Brooke. And Caroline is so good at looking at the camera for pictures!
Fun, fun weekend. I'm starting to not like pictures of me. It looks like my stomach is on the verge of morphing into an obvious baby bump. This in between stage is awkward.
Mom, thanks for changing your blog background -- Every time I saw the old jeans-covered background I couldn't help but think of this SNL skit.
Congrats Sarah and Jeff! I can't wait to see who wins in my underground baby wrestle contests between your baby boy and Logan... we'll probably throw Louie Dooie in the mix as a heavyweight.
Abe, what's wrong with Mom jeans? I love the fit. No plumber's crack or belly button showing, that's for sure.
By the way--you just proved that you are a slacker about looking at this blog. You apparently didn't notice the bright, cheerful, cute and adorable holly berry background that was up between the jeans one and this one.
Glad to see you back on the blog and, more importantly, commenting on the entries. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment