Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sarah, Happy Birthday to Emma and...

What a great day January 25th is turning out to be.  Sarah has a birthday, Emma has a birthday and today Jacob and Laurie are welcoming a new little boy into their family.  That will make a trifecta for the 25th.

Happy birthday to all of you.  Hope all is going well on the delivery.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Thank you! It's been a good birthday so far. I'm just waiting for pictures of the newest edition to top everything off. And I'm expecting a picture-filled post when you get back from Nebraska.

Abe said...

I smell a difference between Mom's birthday posts and Dad's birthday posts... Hmm... Let me just say I'm glad Mom was in town when I had my birthday ;)

Glen said...

Abe,

Relax and take a chill pill. I was tied up with the birth of the third 25th and if you will recall, I committed to a year of special birthday recogition.

I must admit I could have at least found a photo but alas, I could not and so I at least had to do a post to celebrate.

Maybe on your birthday I won't even post words???