I occasionally run into friends whom I haven't seen for many years. Sometimes they say, you haven't changed at all. Each time I hear that, I cringe a little, because I hope I have changed over the years. I hope I changed yesterday! I hope I am a little kinder, less judgmental, and more compassionate. I hope I am quicker to respond to the needs of others, and I hope I am just a little more patient.
-- Becky Craven
Adults, if you have not yet received a patriarchal blessing, please do not worry! Everyone's spiritual timeline is different. If you are 35 or 85 and you have a desire, talk to your bishop and receive your blessing.
-- Kazuhiko Yamashita
The Lord loves effort.
-- Russell M. Nelson
By focusing our attention on Jesus Christ, all else around us -- while still present -- is viewed through our love for Him. Less important distractions fade, and we remove those things that are not in keeping with His light and character.
-- Neil L. Andersen
No comments:
Post a Comment