Through His infinite Atonement you can forgive those who have hurt you and who may never accept responsibility for their cruelty to you. But the Savior will grant you the ability to forgive anyone who has mistreated you in any way. Then their hurtful acts can no longer canker your soul.
--Russell M. Nelson
Trials do not mean that the plan is failing: they are part of the plan meant to help me seek God. I become more like Him when I endure patiently, and hopefully, like Him, when in agony, I pray more earnestly.
--Michelle D. Craig
As we choose to follow the Master, we choose to be changed.
--David A. Bednar
To know Heavenly Father and to understand our relationship to Him as our Father and our God is to find meaning in this life and hope in the life to come.
--M Russell Ballard
No comments:
Post a Comment