Magnus had a birthday and he is now 3 years old.
Here is a little bit of Monty pumpkin cuteness.
Take a look at Abe and Klarissa's children's Halloween costumes: Newland, Wynne, Magnus and Monty.
Looks like Jacob and Laurie's family had some Halloween fun going on--at least for the two youngest ones, Logan and Claire. I am sure they did their father proud by dressing up as a BYU football player and Cosmo, the school mascot.
Jeff and Sarah had some cute Halloween-costumed boys.
Eli is showing how much trick-or-treat loot he acquired.
Carson has his own stash of sweets.
I love how detailed Carson is with his drawings.
WOW!!! Lincoln's candy bowl is overflowing!
Lincoln drew the cutest picture of a witch with her cat.Somewhere along the way, Jonah chose to wear his Linc costume from last year. He is cute either way.
I am always so amused by kid drawings.
Now some photos of Ben and Haley's little boys, Kade and Levi.
Dallas and Rebecca's children getting their Halloween vibe on: Brooke, Caroline, Spencer and Madison.
The extended Ward family had a Halloween party at our home while we were out of town. I am so glad Nani took some photos of the event so we could see what we missed.
Rebecca opened up the house and cleaned up after they all left. What a helpful daughter!!!!
1 comment:
Ahhhh. My favorite party of the year! Some great costumes! Dennis’s might be my favorite. I need to know the details of that one!
Post a Comment