Brethren and sisters, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. Courage brethren and sisters, and on, on to the victory! Let us, therefore, as a church and a people, and as Latter-day Saints, offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
--Joseph Smith
I was asked how I hear the voice of the Lord in my life. One of the ways I "Hear Him" is through studying the scriptures. The scriptures are the pre-recorded voice of the Lord. It is not hearing an audible voice...It is hearing the scriptures in a feeling. A feeling in your heart.
--David A. Bednar
All around the world and across all faith traditions, a movement of prayer can and will change hearts, improve dialogue, increase understanding, and lead us all to better love and serve one another. It is time again to unite to pray for our countries, for our leaders, for our people, and for our families. Good women and good men, united in prayer and faith-filled effort, can change the history of the world.
--Russell M Ballard
No comments:
Post a Comment