Hikers in place. Let the hike begin!
They were happy with the prizes they got at the end of their evening with all the tickets they had earned playing the games.
Eli joined us that night when we brought out Codenames.
When we were on our way to a meeting the next day, we saw this family out for a bike ride. Then something caught my eye...
They had apparently been Christmas tree shopping and their family tree was being hauled home on their dad's bike in the surfboard carrier.The little cousins had a great time at the trampoline park.
There was a thorough cleaning out of the fridge with leftovers to fill every tummy before getting in their cars to leave.
We have definitely missed all the cute little faces since their departure.
Now we're looking forward to meeting the other newborn in the family--Ben and Haley's baby. Hopefully they will come visit after Christmas.











1 comment:
Since I have yet to blog about our trip, I had almost forgotten it had happened! I enjoyed happily reliving all the excitement and activities. We loved our time there!
Post a Comment