They love to go motorcycle riding together. It's a new thing for Chris and she said she loves it so much. It has become a passion and she even wears the leather chaps and everything.
The weather was the perfect temperature for an outdoor party. The park was nice. Mark and Chris were cordial hosts of the event honoring their wedding nuptials which occurred several weeks earlier.
Chris enjoyed telling us how much Mark got into the decorating mode with lots of great ideas of what to do to carry out the theme--complete with putting down white stripes on the paved path making it look like a road and putting up road signs along the way.
This is the sign-in table.
In the grassy area there were tables surrounding a motorcycle.
This is the table top decorations.
At the end of the road pathway, Mark and Chris were standing together in their wedding attire making a very beautiful couple.
The backdrop was a motorcycle and the American flag.
It was wonderful to see and talk with Chris's parents and Cameron and Danielle. They looked so nice in their purple attire. I should have taken a close-up of the matching purple canvas shoes they were wearing. So cute!They were in charge of keeping the food stocked. Great idea to have a hot dog cooker and popcorn popper there along with various salads and bottles of pop.
Time for the cutting of the cake.
Mark was very gentle with Chris and did not shove the cake in her mouth. He scored lots of points with me right there.
A live band was playing during the party. After Mark and Chris took their first dance together, they invited everyone to join in dancing.
It was hilarious to see Cameron and Danielle make a beeline to the outermost table when the dancing was announced. Glen soon joined them.
I am so glad we were able to attend the wedding reception. I told Mark I was very anxious to meet the guy who talked my friend, who was so dead set against ever marrying again, into marrying him. Chris laughed about how she had said she would only marry again when pigs fly.
I saw the winged pig sitting on the picnic table and had a good laugh about it.
It was such a lovely afternoon. It was a joy to see my good friend again. I loved meeting her husband. I could tell by his eyes what a good man he is and looking at them both together I can see they are very much in love.
So happy to see Chris happy. I love that girl so much. Always have. Always will.
4 comments:
Popcorn? Now that's a reception I could get excited about. Ben, Haley...its okay to steal great ideas from other people to incorporate in your wedding. :-)
Congrats, Chris.
Looked like a fun party. I'm glad you were able to go.
That did look like a fun party! The motorcycle theme was adorable. I loved the lines on the pathway to make it a road.
Congratulations to Chris!
Yay!!!! Chris got re-married. I think of her from time to time and wonder how she is doing. Sounds like she is very happy!!!!
Post a Comment