Whoa. That's a lot more snow than we have. We probably got half as much. And I thought that was a lot.
I was going to say the exact same thing Becky said. When I was looking it awe at how much we got this morning, I couldn't help but wonder how much was dumped on you guys. Thanks for posting and satisfying my curiosity!
I meant to say looking in awe.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Whoa. That's a lot more snow than we have. We probably got half as much. And I thought that was a lot.
I was going to say the exact same thing Becky said. When I was looking it awe at how much we got this morning, I couldn't help but wonder how much was dumped on you guys. Thanks for posting and satisfying my curiosity!
I meant to say looking in awe.
Post a Comment