On our recent trip to Phoenix, I had to reach out and see my Mission President. It was fun to see Presidente Mortensen again. It brought back a lot of great memories and made me grateful for the time I had to work with him.
I told him we would take him to dinner, my treat, and he could choose anywhere he would like to go. Where do you think he chose out of all the restaurant choices in the greater Phoenix area? He chose to go to Manuel's. A little hole in the wall Mexican food restaurant about 5 miles from his home. Ah, what a reminder, eating Mexican food with my Mission President once again.
It was a great time.
2 comments:
Que un guapo mision presidente! Me gusta tu palabras, padre. Yo quiero Manuel's tambien. Que hora es? Mi bebe es dormido. Eli esta que perezosa que un pescado...conseguir que?
(You can thank Senor Huddleson for my spanish education.)
Sarah,
You did me proud on this comment. Your last comment did not make sense. I will have to run down to the school and share this with Senor Huddleston.....
Post a Comment