Monday, May 10, 2010

Motherhood Through the Years




















It was nice to talk to my beloved mother on Mother's Day. I am thankful that she has always been my best friend and such a great example of a great mother. Thanks, Mom, for being the best mother in the world to me.


I am thankful that I am a mother. I love my family so much. The next thing better than having the children all surrounding me is to have them on cell phones cradled in my hands as they participated in the missionary Mother's Day phone call. Glen and I were excited to receive the call. It started with just one kid trying to listen and participate in Elder Benjamin Thomas's conversation.


And we kept adding phones as more kids kept calling.



Fun time and a great way to end Mother's Day.

1 comment:

sarah said...

There's nothing I love more than embarrassing pictures on the internet. I almost didn't notice Abe's thumbs up in the...ninth picture I think it was. So just in case anyone did miss it, I thought I'd point it out.

Happy Mother's Day Mama!